Who Is Noelia Voigt?: 16 Things To Know About The Miss Alabama USA 2023 First Runner-Up|Awards and Crowns
Noelia Voigt is the two-time Miss Alabama USA first runner-up, this year in 2023 and the last in 2022.
Veteran beauty queen Noelia Voigt’s road to success is a remarkable story of determination and perseverance.
US Licensed Esthetician and Certified Lash Technician Noelia Voigt work at Iron City Lash Bar, The Spa in Birmingham, Alabama Avenue S.
Noelia Voigt is a Licensed Esthetician, Certified Lash Technician, and Beauty Queen from Alabama, United States. There are 16 more things you know about Noelia Voigt.
16 more things you know about Noelia Voigt.
- Noelia Voigt lives in Birmingham, Alabama. She previously lived in Sarasota, Florida, USA, and Nokomis, Florida.
- Noelia Voigt’s mother is from Venezuela.
- Noelia Voigt attended Pine View School in Osprey, Florida, and attended online classes at Florida Virtual School.
- On 2 October 2016, Noelia Voigt was the fourth runner-up behind Victoria DiSorbo. Voigt represented Sarasota at Miss Florida Teen USA 2017 and competed against 45 other candidates.
- On December 17, 2017, Noelia Voigt represented Bradenton at Miss Florida Teen USA 2018. She was the 1st runner-up behind Lou Schieffelin.
- On April 15, 2018, she won Miss Teen Florida USA 2018 in Daytona Beach, Florida.
- On August 25, 2019, she joined Iron City Lash Bar in Birmingham as a Licensed Esthetician and Certified Lash Technician.
- In January 2020, Noelia Voigt Miss Collegiate Alabama 2020.
- In November 2020, she began her reign as Miss Connecticut Collegiate America 2021.
- In May 2021, she entered the University of Tuscaloosa in Alabama to pursue a degree in interior design.
- On September 6, 2021, Higher Level Solutions Publishing published her book “Maddie the Brave,” an anti-bullying book inspired by Madison Whitsett, a Birmingham girl who was repeatedly bullied at school in 2018 at the age of 9. After, had committed suicide by becoming
- On January 15, 2022, she represented Camellia at Miss Alabama USA 2022 and competed against 33 other candidates at Auburn University’s Jay and Susie Gogh Center for the Performing Arts in Auburn, Alabama. She was the runner-up behind Caitlin Vinson.
- Noelia was 23 when she represented Greystone at Miss Alabama USA 2023 and competed against 37 other candidates on January 28, 2023, at Auburn University’s Jay and Susie Gogh Center for the Performing Arts. She was the runner-up to Sophie Burzynski.
- Noelia Voigt is very fond of animals, in such a situation she has a special affection for black dogs.
- Noelia Voigt’s first treasure was Juanita
- Noelia Voigt has modeled in a fashion show to raise funds for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, appeared on a local TV show called Suncoast View, and is working on a radio show with One Love.
Check out the list of contestants for the crown of Miss Alabama USA 2022
lily ann Dawson
Also Read: Best 42 Ideas for Valentine’s Day Gifts for Girlfriend 2023| What is Valentine’s Day?
Here is the list of 11 awards and crowns won by Noelia Voigt so far:
- Miss Sarasota Teen USA 2017
- Fourth Runner Up Miss Florida Teen USA 2017
- Miss Bradenton Teen USA 2018 (www.facebook.com/noeliavoigtmtb2018)
- First Runner Up Miss Florida Teen USA 2018
- Miss Teen Florida United States 2018
- Miss Collegiate Alabama 2020.
- Miss Connecticut Collegiate America 2021
- miss camellia usa 2022
- First Runner Up Miss Alabama USA 2022
- Miss Greystone USA 2023
- First Runner Up Miss Alabama USA 2023
What did Noelia Voigt say about the death of former coach Juanita?
Today the world lost a beautiful soul. My heart is broken, but I take comfort in knowing that she will take care of me. My life will never be the same without Juanita, and I will be forever grateful for her presence in my life. I wouldn’t be where I am today if it wasn’t for her. I feel blessed to have found such an amazing person and will always remember Juanita for being such a powerful and positive influence on my life. Everything I do now I do for her. To my role model, inspiration, pageant coach, and second mom, I love you forever. rest in peace